Small Business. Big Impact.
How can we help you?
We are accountants based in Paisley delivering a comprehensive Accounts, Taxation and Business Support service to a wide range of small to medium sized businesses and individuals.
We provide a cost effective, personalised service to assist with all your accounting and taxation requirements so, whatever you need, give us a call and let AccountsPlus take care of it for you.
Lesley Mayberry, an Incorporated Financial Accountant, established the practice in 2001 and has successfully grown the business since then by building close relationships with the clients and supporting them in their changing business needs and aspirations.
Today, Lesley and her team continue to build on that success and constantly strive to deliver an excellent, professional service to our business and individual clients alike.
Fixed fees agreed in advance and payable by monthly standing order.
A friendly, courteous and efficient service tailored to each business or individual’s requirements.
Our services will assist you to free up your time and concentrate on other important areas of your business.
We use cloud based accounting software to provide you with up to date and useful financial information to assist you in running your business.
Preparation of Year End Trading and management accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships and sole traders.
- Accounts prepared within agreed and statutory timelines.
- Accounts prepared to assist in the preparation of self- assessment tax returns.
- Abbreviated Company accounts filed with Companies House in line with Statutory requirements.
All businesses are required to keep accurate records for both taxation and vat purposes. Compliance with current Tax and Vat regulations can be confusing and complex.
- We can take over this laborious task for you provided you supply us with your books and records.
- We will collate monthly or quarterly records to assist in vat and accounts preparation.
- We work on a range of accountancy software as well as manual excel spreadsheets if appropriate.
- Provide regular financial statements to assist with planning and cashflow.
We can assist our Limited Company clients to administer any Company Secretarial requirements they may have and remain compliant with Companies House rules and regulations.
- Company formation.
- Preparation and filing of Statutory Reports.
- New legislation – Register of People with Significant Control (PSC) and the new Confirmation Statement.
- Appointment and resignation of Directors.
- Share transactions and dividends.
Preparation of corporation tax computations and company tax returns.
Company accounts are used to assist in the preparation of corporation tax returns and calculation of a company’s corporation tax liability.
We will file the corporation tax return in the statutory format to HMRC within the required timeline.
We will assist in advising and reducing a client’s corporation tax liability wherever possible.
Payroll & CIS
Employing staff brings with it copious amounts of red tape and compliance. Payroll is complex with very strict filing requirements and deadlines. We can administer your payroll and take away the hassle and stress of dealing with HMRC.
- Payroll administration and management.
- Real time Information (RTI) compliant.
- Employee payslips.
- Monthly Summaries.
- Annual P60 summaries.
- Benefit in Kind Returns– P11D & P9D.
- Employer registration.
- Auto Enrolment.
- Construction Industry Scheme returns prepared and filed.
We assist with all aspects of self- assessment tax returns for private individuals and business owners.
- Prepare and calculate personal tax liabilities.
- File returns online to HMRC within statutory deadlines.
- Advise and assist in the complex area of property rental income.
- Tax investigations -represent our clients and correspond directly with HMRC on their behalf.
- Offer Tax Investigation Fee Protection Insurance.
Vat is a complex area and compliance with current rules and regulations is very important to avoid HMRC penalties. We will:
- Prepare and calculate Vat returns from your books and records.
- Provide advice and guidance on compliance.
- Vat registration – completion of required forms and processes.
- Advise on the most appropriate Vat Scheme suited to your business.
- File returns electronically with HMRC within required timelines and ensuring any possible penalties are avoided.
“I have dealt with Lesley at AccountsPlus for the last 10 years plus and without doubt would recommend her services.
Efficient, fast, reliable and professional are words that are shown in their day to day service and I am delighted to continue to deal with them.
Would recommend this company to anyone considering their services.”
1-2-1 Furniture Group
“We have been clients of Lesley at AccountsPlus since 2001 and through the years we have had a number of varied ventures which Lesley has assisted us with, whether it was in connection with HMRC, Franchisors, Shareholders or Business Taxation at all times her knowledge astounds us and advice given was clear and concise (and sometime tinged with a sharp sense of humour). The office staff are all exceedingly helpful and when we have left things to the last minute, AccountsPlus have risen to the challenge!
I would not hesitate in recommending any of the varied services AccountsPlus can offer and I am sure the business will continue to grow providing new and existing clients with their excellent service.”
Forward Asset Finance
“Lesley is brilliant. She handles the very important numbers for us, allowing the studio to concentrate on what we do best – creating great things for our clients. We can’t recommend Lesley and her team highly enough. Total professionals who are excellent at what they do.”
Jamhot – A Creative Partnership
Design Studio & Creative Agency
“AccountsPlus have taken care of my accountancy books for a number of years. From being a sole trader through to director of a limited company. The guidance, professionalism and attention to detail I have received from Lesley is second to none and I wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of the books.
Having AccountsPlus overseeing my finances not only gives added stability to the company it gives me comfort knowing they will always take the time to answer calls and listen to queries.”
Established Entertainment Ltd
“We have worked with the AccountsPlus team for 10 years now. They are always there to answer our questions and guide us along the way. We couldn’t do it without them!!.”
Watson Civil Engineering Ltd
Easy to use tools to help manage your accounts.
We are proud to support QuickBooks, the world’s number 1 online accounting software. Lighten the load with smart software and support.
Accounting software that helps you create custom invoices, manage VAT and see your data in real time. Find out how we can work directly with your data online and more about our services.
New to QuickBooks or need a refresher?
Attend our free 90 min expert sessions and get up and running with QuickBooks in no time. During our expert sessions you’ll learn how to connect your bank, create invoices and record payments, add and manage your customers and suppliers, and stay organised by using receipt capture.
We’re here for you, get in touch with us!